What is expected of me as a Property Guardian?
To be considered as an Ad Hoc Property Guardian, you will need to meet some basic criteria. Please see below:
To be an Ad Hoc Guardian you must be able to provide the following*:
- Photo Identification (Passport)
- Proof of regular income (3 months’ wage slips or three months’bank statement)
- Proof of current address (Utility/ phone bill or official letter)
- Written character reference from previous landlord (non family member)
- Written reference from employer or client if self employed (non family member)
*Please note: All of the above documents must be photocopied prior to your Guardian induction and ready to hand in to an Ad Hoc employee. Thank you.
All applicants must be:
- Ready to move at short notice
- Without dependents
- Without pets
- Mature Students will be considered if proof of income or savings is provided
If these requirements apply to you and you have all your documents please enquire below.