What is expected of me as a Property Guardian?
To be considered as an Ad Hoc Property Guardian, you will need to meet some basic criteria. Please see below:
To be an Ad Hoc Guardian you must be able to provide the following*:
- Photo Identification (Passport)
- Proof of regular income (3 months’ wage slips or three months’bank statement)
- Proof of current address (Utility/ phone bill or official letter)
- Written character reference from previous landlord (non family member)
- Written reference from employer or client if self employed (non family member)
- If you do not have a previous landlord, please provide a character reference from a professional person (non family member) who has known you over 2 years (eg. Teacher, Solicitor, Senior Manager, Police Person etc.)
*Please note: All of the above documents must be photocopied prior to your Guardian induction and ready to hand in to an Ad Hoc employee. Thank you.
All applicants must be:
- Ready to move at short notice
- Without dependents
- Without pets
- Mature Students will be considered if proof of income or savings is provided
Booking your Induction
If these requirements apply to you and you have all your documents please call your nearest branch to book your appointment with our Guardian department.
The induction takes approximately one hour. If we are happy to sign you up and you are happy to proceed we will either find you a property immediately, should something suitable be available, or place you on our waiting list.