Guardian Photo Competition
Enter our competition to be in with the chance of winning £200 or more!
All you have to do is submit a photo that you feel best highlights your life as a Guardian.
Your photo can be about absolutely anything to do with the Guardian experience.
From a delicious meal that you have made with your fellow Guardians to a picture of your decorated room or an arty, black and white shot of the property you live in. Why not take a selfie in your garden and submit that? Get creative! All pictures are welcome and we’d love to see your entries on either or Facebook or Twitter page. You can also submit your pictures on Instagram and tag us @adhocpropertyguardians
The more photos, the better the chance of winning
There are no limits on the number of photos you can enter and there are different categories of prizes too. Plus, there will be a winner voted for by each of Ad Hoc’s 9 regional offices, (in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Cardiff, Newcastle, York, Peterborough and Glasgow).
There are prizes for:
1. The best colour photo – Prize £200
2. The best black and white photo – Prize £200
3. The best portrait or self-portrait submitted – Prize £50
4. The photo that gains the most likes or retweets! – Prize £50
5. Regional favourites (our 9 offices will each vote on their local favourite) – Prize £50
ALL entries must be submitted by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by 31st May 2018.
- Our teams at each of the Ad Hoc offices will vote on their favourite photo from each category and then we will choose one overall national winner.
- As one of the regional winners, we’d like to be able to post/tweet/publish a little bit about your story, how long you’ve been a guardian, what brought you to Guardianship and about your winning photo.
- Remember, there’s also a prize for the photo that gets the most retweets, Facebook likes, or Instagram likes.
- The deadline for the competition is 31st May 2018; winners will be notified by 14th June 2018 – What are you waiting for?