Casual Property Maintenance Inspectors
Ad Hoc Property Management is Europe’s leading vacant property protection specialists, with a UK presence spanning 9 sites. The group offers alternative property protection and management solutions whilst offering a socially responsible housing alternative. We keep commercial and residential buildings safe and secure by placing our vetted Property Guardians into client properties with the reassurance that we are able to return them to clients at very short notice. We are also suppliers of a host of security services including CCTV, Alarm Systems and Manned Guards.
We are currently seeking Casual Property Maintenance Inspectors to come join our team nationwide. Main focus of the role would be to manage a small portfolio of residential and commercial properties, including conducting monthly inspection reports, providing any general maintenance required as and when necessary along with being the main point of contact for any site visits by external contractors.
You will report to the Regional Manager and will be required to come into the office once a week to collect/return keys, report back any findings and submit your paperwork.
- Complete detailed and timely inspections on units & properties, following Health and Safety regulations
- Take photographs detailing schedule of condition
- Ensuring units are labelled correctly and all keys are present and correctly numbered
- Prepare correspondence, reports of inspections and recommendations for required action
- Serving eviction notices and warnings to Guardians
- Pre check in and check out inspections ensuring keys are returned
- Ensure units have been cleared for hand backs and advise Guardian Manager if costs need to be incurred or taken from Guardian’s deposit
- Liaise with Guardian Mangers and external contractors to complete any site visits
- Test all services are operating in properties and take meter readings
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to a minimum GCSE level or equivalent.
- Clean UK Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Basic DBS Check
- Experience of dealing with the public / customer service issues
- A confident and well-spoken communicator
- Able to prioritize and manage own workload and diary management
- Able to remain calm and professional under difficult situations
In Return We Offer:
- Hourly Pay Rates between £10-£12 per hour plus reimbursement for all travel costs
- Management and flexibility of own working hours
- Unlimited hours
- Training within the Fire Safety and Property fields
- Possibility of full time work*