Guardian Recruiter – London
We are currently seeking a Guardian Recruiter (Lettings Negotiator)to join our busy team at our London Office. The role will involve administration duties alongside recruiting Guardians (Tenants) for our properties across the London and South East region. Experience within Estate and Lettings Agents would be advantageous but not essential but applicants for the roles would need to be sales orientated and used to working to targets.
This is not a typical lettings agent role but more of an alternative housing solution sales role.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Good administration and organisational skills.
• Some Sales Experience within Lettings, Recruitment, Telesales, Customer Services or Face to Face Sales within any industry.
• A clean UK Drivers Licence
• Self-motivated and Target driven
• Driven, outgoing and enthusiastic.
• Knowledge or experience of the lettings or property market would be advantageous but not essential
• Honest, reliable and hardworking
• Intermediate I.T skills required.
• A confident and well-spoken communicator
In Return We Offer:
• £22 000 pa starting salary plus 30% performance related commission structure
• Use of Company Car for any viewings and appointments
• 20 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday and all 8 bank holidays
• Career growth and development for ambitious individuals.
Working hours are 40 hours per week between Monday and Saturday.