We are recruiting a Business Development Manager to join our York branch. The opportunity would suit self-motivated driven closer with great influencing skills with demonstrable ability to generate leads from both cold and warm leads according to set targets. Reporting to the Yorkshire Area Manager, the role would involve business development in the housing and property market targeting decision makers in public and private institutions with a large property portfolio with the scope of selling our Guardianship Services to them. This requires a hands on approach type of individual able to manage the existing accounts whilst growing the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in sales and business development may be sufficient.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role.
- A strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- A closer with proven lead generation experience
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator able to converse with CEO level directors and decision makers.
- Driven, determined and competitive.
- Smart and well presented as you would be the face of the organization.
- Able to work off own initiative and hit the ground running.
- Organized, methodical and able to simultaneously work on multiple leads to maintain a steady pipeline of new business.
- Ability to quickly build lasting relationships
- Shows a willingness to learn.
- Reliable and honest
In Return We Offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary starting at £25 000 to £30 000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- 30% performance related bonus and commission structure
- 20 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday and all 8 bank holidays
- Company Car with fuel card
Working Hours are 40 hours per week worked between 09:00 and 17:30 , Monday to Friday.