We are currently recruiting for 2 Business Development Managers in our Head Office in Islington. The opportunity would suit self-motivated driven closers with great influencing skills with demonstrable ability to generate leads from both cold and warm leads according to set targets. Reporting to the London and South East Area Manager, the role would involve business development in the housing and property market, targeting decision makers in public and private institutions with a large property portfolio with the scope of selling our Guardianship Services to them. The role would constitute generating your own leads and client meetings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Extensive B2B Service Sector Business Development experience.
- Strong presentation skills
- A closer with proven lead generation experience.
- A strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- A Full Clean UK Drivers Licence
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator able to converse with CEO level directors and decision makers.
- Driven, determined and competitive.
- Smart and well presented as you would be the face of the organization.
- Able to work off own initiative and hit the ground running.
- Organized, methodical and able to simultaneously work on multiple leads to maintain a steady pipeline of new business.
- Ability to quickly build lasting relationships
- Shows a willingness to learn.
- Reliable and honest
In Return We Offer:
• Competitive Basic starting salary
- 30% performance related bonus and commission structure ( OTE £56k)
- 20 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday and all 8 bank holidays
- Pool Company Car provided for meetings
Working Hours are 40 hours per week worked between 09:00 and 17:30 , Monday to Friday.