Do you have old furniture that needs an update? Perhaps you’re on a budget and don’t want to buy new furniture? With these handy tips, you can revamp your old pieces of furniture without breaking the bank! From sideboards to stools, there’s nothing that can’t be helped with a quick makeover.
Here are some ideas to get your DIY skills into action!
- A vintage bureau transformed with paint
- An updated dining room chair
- An old table revived with French distressed paint
- A dated corner cupboard updated with pastel colours
- Using fabric to brighten up an old screen
- Bringing an old settle back to life
- Using wallpaper to line cupboards
- Revamping an outdoor bench
- A side table with a vintage update
- A reupholstered footstool
- Bringing rusty outdoor furniture back to life
If these aren’t doing the trick, then why not try your own ideas? There are plenty of ways of revamping your old furniture; all you need is a little creativity!