Ad Hoc Property Management Limited are one of Europe’s leading vacant property protection specialists, with a UK presence spanning 9 branches across the country. The group offers alternative property protection and management solutions whilst offering a socially responsible housing alternative.
We’re looking to recruit a Building Maintenance Electrician to join our Property Maintenance Team to carry inspections on residential & commercial properties in London and the surrounding areas as well as providing any general maintenance required as and when necessary.
The candidate must also hold a full driving license and be able to work on their own initiative to provide a high quality service to our customers throughout the southern counties.
• Organizing and carrying out quality electrical inspections and basic repairs on properties as instructed.
• Conducting electrical testing and issuing certification
• Preparing and producing inventories
• Producing property reports including, schedule of condition
• Taking meter readings
• Face to face, written and telephone liaison with clients, guardians and contractors
• Diary management
• Coordinate attendance on, and support of, specialist contractors visits
The Ideal Candidate:
• Must hold relevant City and Guilds qualifications C&G 2391 or at least 2394 & 2395 (17th Ed minimum)
•Experience in repairing and maintaining a wide variety of installations including the ability to diagnose defects and accurately report findings.
•Experience in testing and certification installations
•Ideally from a similar background within the Property Industry/Housing Environment
• Knowledge/skill of other basic maintenance work i.e. plumbing, painting and carpentry would be advantageous.
• Must hold a clean UK driving license
• Have the ability to manage and co-ordinate own diary
• Have excellent customer services and communication skills
• Have strong an accurate eye for detail
• Work as part of a team
In Return We Offer:
• Competitive Salary plus bonus
• Use of Company Pool Van with fuel card
• Company phone
• 20 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
Working Hours are 40 hours per week worked between 09:00 and 19:00, Monday to Saturday