The role involves researching and contacting vacant property owners, building and site managers with the aim of understanding their property portfolio and pitch our Guardianship Services to them. Success in the role will be measured through the number of secured meetings with key decision makers for our Business Development Team. This is not a hard sell type of role but a more research based consultative approach where rapport building is essential to form the base for the long term relationships the company builds with its customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to a minimum Degree Level Standard or Equivalent (any subject)
- B2B or B2C sales background with the proven ability to secure meetings with real decision makers would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to build own leads and maintain a pipeline of contacts and leads.
- Self-motivated and Target driven
- Driven, outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge or experience of the lettings or property market would be advantageous
- Honest, reliable and hardworking
- A confident and well-spoken communicator
- Intermediate computer skills with knowledge in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
In Return We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 30% performance related bonus and commission structure
- 20 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Modern cooperate offices located in the City (5 mins from Angel Station)
Working Hours are 40 hours per week worked between 09:00 and 17:30, Monday to Friday.
To apply for this position
• Please send your CV and the position you would like to apply for to: email@example.com