We are currently seeking a Guardian Lettings Recruiter to join our small team at or London Head Office. The role will involve recruiting Guardians (Tenants) for our properties across London. Experience within Estate and Lettings Agents would be advantageous but not essential but applicants for the roles would need to be sales orientated and used to working to targets.
This is not a typical lettings agent role but more of an alternative housing solution sales role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to a minimum Degree Level Standard or Equivalent (any degree)
- Some Sales Experience within Lettings, Recruitment, Telesales, Customer Services or Face to Face Sales within any industry.
- A clean UK Drivers Licence
- Self-motivated and Target driven
- Driven, outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge or experience of the lettings or property market would be advantageous but not essential
- Honest, reliable and hardworking
- Intermediate I.T skills required.
- A confident and well-spoken communicator
In Return We Offer:
- Competitive salary and generous commission structure
- Use of Company Car for any viewings and appointments
- 20 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Career growth and development for ambitious individuals.
- Modern cooperate offices located in the City (5 mins from Angel Station)
Working hours are 40 hours per week worked between 09:00 and 19:30 , Monday to Saturday.