We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Managers in our Head Office in Islington. The opportunity would suit self-motivated driven closers with great influencing skills with demonstrable ability to generate leads from both cold and warm leads according to set targets. Reporting to the London Area Manager, the role would involve business development in the housing and property market within the M25, targeting decision makers in public and private institutions with a large property portfolio with the scope of selling our Guardianship Services to them. The role would constitute 70% own lead generation and client meetings with the remaining 30% being meetings and leads generated by a small telemarketing support function.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development may be sufficient.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role.
- A closer with extensive B2B sales or lead generation experience.
- A strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator able to converse with CEO level directors and decision makers.
- Driven, determined and competitive.
- Smart and well presented as you would be the face of the organization.
- Able to work off own initiative and hit the ground running.
- Organized, methodical and able to simultaneously work on multiple leads to maintain a steady pipeline of new business.
- Ability to quickly build lasting relationships
- Shows a willingness to learn.
- Reliable and honest
In Return We Offer:
• Competitive Basic Salary
- 30% performance related bonus and commission structure
- 20 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Modern cooperate offices located in the City (5 mins from Angel Station)
Working Hours are 40 hours per week worked between 09:00 and 17:30 , Monday to Friday.
To apply for this position
• Please send your CV and the position you would like to apply for to: email@example.com